The Redmi 4 is a capable smartphone with a perfect screen size and resolution. Watch hands-on review
Xiaomi’s latest budget offering, the Xiaomi Redmi 4, went on sale at 12 noon on Tuesday, exclusively on Amazon India. In the first flash sale that had taken place on May 23, the smartphone had seen a huge interest from buyers and registered a record sales number of a whopping 250,000 units within the first eight minutes.
According to Amazon.in, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 had recorded more than 10 million hits per minute on the site, after having received some 2.3 million ‘notify me’ alerts from customers since the launch announcement on May 16.
The dual-sim budget smartphone with VoLTE capabilities is the latest offering from Xiaomi and offers an all-round performance. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone is available in three storage and RAM options – 16GB/2GB, 32GB/3GB and 64GB/4GB — which makes it a perfect smartphone option for people moving from feature phones to smartphones or those preferring budget smartphones with ample storage and RAM.The key features that make the Xiaomi Redmi 4 a steal at its Rs 6,999 price tag:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor
- 4100mAh battery that can last for 2 days under regular usage
- 13MP PDAF (phase detection autofocus) camera, 5MP, f/2.0 front with Beautify mode
- 5-inch HD display
- Metal body with fingerprint sensor. 2.5D curved glass
- Dual SIM (3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray)
- LTE and VoLTE support
- Three variants: 2GB RAM + 16GB Flash, 3GB + 32GB, and 4GB + 64GB
- Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Available in Black and Gold colours
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is clearly one of the best budget smartphones in the market. The smartphone takes cues from its elder sibling – the Redmi Note 4 – and the design similarities are striking. The smartphone is light, proportionate and easy to hold. The small metal built of the Redmi 4 is what we liked the most about the phone. | READ MORE..
Xiaomi Redmi 4 sale begins on Amazon: All you need to know about the device